- This event has passed.
Civic Area Nature Play
June 19 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on June 7, 2017 at 9:00am
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until August 30, 2017
Free nature play programs designed to connect children to nature, outdoor play and learning.
We provide the fun, you provide the supervision. Nature explorers need to be prepared for any type of weather.
Children simply drop-in, sign-up and have fun!
Meet just west of the Boulder Main Library bridge, on the south side of the creek.
Nature play promotes daily contact with our natural environment and outdoor space. The aim of nature play is to create a greater appreciation for, and awareness of, the natural environment.
Come celebrate summer and bring out the adventurer that is hibernating inside every child. You supply the supervision and we supply the fun!
- Do I need to register? No
- Is it a free program? Yes
- What are the ages of children attending? All ages between 2 and 12.
- Where is the nature play program located? Go to the Boulder Main Library parking lot at 1001 Arapahoe Ave. Walk west under the library skywalk into the labyrinth/nature play area. Look for whirly gigs, colorful fabrics and a teepee.
- Do we drop-off and pick-up children? No, adult supervision is required during the two hour program.